Suntory Beverage & Food GB&I (the Company) is a part of the Suntory Beverage & Food Europe Group.
Our Company is not responsible for cases in which minor persons have sent all personal data through this website.
- we need to do so in order to perform our contractual obligations with customers;
- we have obtained your consent;
- we have legal and regulatory obligations that we have to discharge;
- we may need to do so in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights or for the purpose of legal proceedings;
- the use of your Personal Data as described is necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as:
- allowing us to effectively and efficiently manage and administer the operation of our business;
- maintaining compliance with internal policies and procedures;
- monitoring the use of our copyrighted materials;
- enabling quick and easy access to information on our Company, our business and our Products;
- offering optimal, up-to-date security solutions for mobile devices and IT systems; and
- obtaining further knowledge of current threats to network security in order to update our security solutions and provide these to the market.
- the purpose for which we are using it, for instance the duration of your contract with us – we will need to keep the data for as long as is necessary for that purpose; and
- legal obligations – laws or regulations may set a minimum period for which we have to keep your Personal Data.
We are usually able to resolve privacy questions or concerns promptly and effectively. If you are not satisfied with the response you receive from our Data Protection Officer, you should, in the first instance, contact your local regulator. In France for example, the relevant authority is la Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, 3 place de Fontenoy 75007 Paris France.
Because we have offices in several different European locations, we have also registered a Supervising Lead Authority (SLA). Depending on the nature of your concern, the matter may be referred to our SLA:
Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL)
3 place de Fontenoy